Tiled Roof Restoration & Guttering
This was a restoration of a cement tile single storey property located in a leafy Melbourne suburb
What we did
- Replaced all broken tiles to stop leaks and unseen damage.
- Relocated all cracked, chipped and defective tiles to the gutter line.
- High pressure cleaned the complete roof.
- Re-bedded the ridge caps.
- Re-pointed the ridge caps.
- The valley Irons were replaced to help protect the property in the wettest weather conditions.
- Applied 3 coats of quality, specialist paint, one coat of primer/sealer and two coats of colour membrane.
- Leaf Screener was added to reduce the chance of debris building up in the gutters and to act as a fire retardant.